Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Update

Will and I had a great weekend together!!  My mom flew in on Sunday afternoon to join us since Willy was going back to Illinois on Tuesday. 

A was induced on Monday morning around 7:30 so Will and I met her in the lobby of the hospital before and we went up with her to get her signed in. Everything went real smooth except she didn't progress as fast as she thought she might. They only would allow 2 people in the room with her so Will graciously sat in the waiting room all day.  She had brought her sister for support.   At 1pm she got her epidural so Will, her sister and I went down to get some lunch. When we got back to the room she was anxious for the delivery but still wasn't progressing very fast.  The Dr came in to break her water and a couple hours after that she was ready!! She starting pushing around 6pm and at 6:08 he was here!! She did marvelous!  Beautiful little boy with long curly hair. He is so precious, I can't wait to show you all pictures!!  A and the birth father sign papers Friday morning so once I know he is officially ours I will post pictures for you all to see. Until then I'm just enjoying him all to myself waiting for Friday to finally get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment