Tuesday, May 6, 2014

PAPER PREGNANT!!

That's right, you read the title correctly!!  We are paper pregnant! Meaning... a birth mom choose us to parent her baby!  I was sitting enjoying a play date friday afternoon regularly checking my emails like crazy as usual and received the email we have been waiting on.  The title was: YEAH YOU ARE MATCHED!!  At that point I started not breathing well as I told Angie Schrock "Ummmmmm I think we are matched with a birth mom?!?!" I read the email several times to be sure that the young woman who had been looking at our profile choose us!!  Angie started laughing at me as I talked to Willy on the phone and couldn't breathe correctly.  I anxiously called my parents and sisters to tell them the news.  Then I called my sweet mother in law who was in Atlanta with my sister in law Stephanie would just moved then.  I couldn't wait to tell her she was getting a 28th grandchild!


This wonderful young woman is a sweetheart as far as I can tell in her emails.  She seems dedicated to the adoption which we were worried about.  The fun part is is that she is due May 15th!!  Soooo looks like we will be traveling to get our SON very very soon!! Prayers would be appreciated so things go smoothly with the state transfer.  Thank you for your support!!  We love you all very much!!


3 comments: